What can residents do about neighborhood concerns or disputes?

The City of Oak Grove strongly encourages residents to work through any issues they have with their neighbors before contacting the city. More often than not, these residents are simply unaware of the neighbors’ concerns. Better communications between neighbors will help build a stronger community and promote a friendly small town atmosphere within the city. Mediation Services for Anoka County has trained volunteers who provide free services to help settle neighborhood disputes. They can be reached at (763) 422-8878 or visit the Mediation Services web site. Signed written complaints to the City regarding code violations will be investigated. All complaints must include the complainant's name, address, and phone number.